Do you love wrapping gifts? Well then..you’ll definitely love trying this out.
Wrapping gifts at home is such a delight and also cheaper than buying from the store. Today let’s make these cute and pretty paper Pillow Gift Boxes, they can be made with easily available material…so let’s get started..!
Material needed: Cardstock/Craft-paper. scissors. CD/ A round jar lid. Glue. Non-working pen(for scoring)
1. Take a cardstock or thick craft paper then fold it leaving just a little space in the end to create a flap as shown in the image.
3. Now it’s time to score which will turn this into a pillow box. Take the CD or a round lid as shown below and your tool for scoring (in my case the ‘Non- working pen’). Use a little soft surface while scoring as it’ll be more effective and easy. I have just used a soft cover book.
4. After scoring,using the CD round the corners by cutting them off your card stock, now your work should look like this.
5. Now if your paper is plain it’s time for you to decorate ! If you use a patterned paper it’s optional. I decorated mine with a rub on sticker.
6. Last step- fold all the scored edges towards inside
7. The Pillow Git Box is now ready.