I like making gift boxes, there are so many ways to decorate and pack gifts then why not use them?
Today again I’m posting paper gift box DIY.
- Cardstock/ Any thick paper
- Patterned paper
- Pair of Scissors
- Double sided foam tape
- Ribbon and other decoration material
1. Take A4 size cardstock and draw lines as per the measurements show in the image below both horizontally and vertically.
2. Fold the cardstock where lines are drawn.
3.Take your scissors and cut along the dotted lines as shown in the image.
4.Now fold the cardstock in half and glue the small flap which is left out.
5.Now build the box and form the flaps of one side to form bottom of box.
6.For the top of box only fold two flaps.
7. For decorating the box I cut out patterned paper squares, a bird shape for the body of box and roof tiles shape for the unfolded flaps. You may decorate it as you like.
8. I put them together on the box. For the pop up effect on bird I used double sided foam tape.
9. On the edge of the unfolded flaps punch a hole to tie a ribbon and to keep the box closed.
The gift box is ready.
Please follow and like us: