How to Make a Rakhi?
Before starting you may check out a few tips here.
- Colorful threads
- Card stock
- Decorative pearl stones
- Drop shaped stone
- Glitter Glue
3. Stick the drop shaped stone in centre of the drop shape card stock and let it dry for sometime.
4. Make an outline around the drop shape stone with glitter glue and fill up the space. I used red drop stone and gold glitter glue around it. You may try other colors of your choice.
5. Let the glitter glue completely dry.
6. Now line up the threads straight and close stick the drop shape card stock on the it in centre. I positioned the drop horizontally on the thread,you could position it vertically as well.
7. Now take the decorative pearl stones and stick 3 on each side of the drop shape. Your rakhi is ready.
Hope you liked this Rakhi DIY.